Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weird but...

It was very weird to see him for the second time. But when I see him, my knees go weak, I feel butterflies in my stomach. He is not handsome or flashy. He is not confident. He is just a guy. Nothing special, and yet I feel like a small girl when I see him. My cheeks blush. Thank god that we do not meet everyday, otherwise, I guess, I would have gone to him to ask his phone number. How dumb of me :)

"Why?" I ask myself. Why this guy that make me weak and strong at the same time. Is he my type? Well, maybe outside, but personality is not. I don't know anymore what I like in guys. Strong guys obviously lure me with their confidence, knowledge, experience, ability to live. Soft guys also face-promise the warmth, care, and love. Been searching for the golden middle and yet not found him. Man oh man!

What is so special about him? He has very quite and soft voice. His eyes! It is magnetizing! I cannot stop myself from looking at his eyes when he appears in front of me. I know it is just lust, but it makes me feel alive! I feel alive! Please, be next to me, to feel that rush of blood, excitement, and adrenalin!


No comments: