Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm a Psychic!!!

Believe it or not, I'm a psychic! So many instances reveal that I have that ability. I just need to develop it somehow, to participate in the "War of the Psychics" (or something like that, as far as I know, a TV show that runs in Russia). The last example, my friend was playing for his work team in soccer games. I told him that their team will win two times and be in the third place, win the bronze medal. And it happened! Their team won the bronze medal! There are so many examples, but most of them are very personal and sensitive info, thus I cannot share it. So, line up folks! I'm gonna tell your future! Keke. I'll sense it and tell you the solution to your problems. But, beware! I charge high! Ke ke. Cheers ya'll!

No comments: