Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How?

How do you pretend when your heart feels something but the head tell you differently? How do you manage your life with so much stress? I guess I'm too weak to handle sudden stresses. Please someone, I need something, a miracle to help me, to guide me through my hard times. Is there such miracle? Fingers crossed, I close my eyes and believe that everything is good, its quite, and peaceful.

No comments: