Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Friday, May 9, 2008

Brand new day

It is a brand new day. Let's not think about it as Friday. Let's think that it is the end of the weekday and beginning of something wonderful. Every end is a start. I like this notion. I might have ended something, but it might be just the fresh start of something new. I still feel the the scratches on my soul. I still feel the impact. My fate, my life guides me now. My memories are left behind, but kept. I love my memories. I cherish them. They are like a shining star in the dark skies. Nobody, even if they have the painful one, would not want their memories to disappear. I don't want mine to disappear either. Lets hope for more shining start.

No comments: