Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Childhood, Youth, Adulthood (Part 1)

Few days ago, my friend was telling me his colorful stories of his childhood, which where adventurous, extraordinary, and unknown world to me. That made me think about my childhood.
I do not remember anything about my young ages, when I used to go to kindergarten. Only thing I remember was that I was fighting with a girl in kindergarten for a chair. I used to sit on a chair with logo of hedgehog, and I hated that. But that girls was sitting on a chair with rose, so I wanted that chair. Keke. Whenever I try to imagine myself trying to take someone's chair, it makes me laugh. I was very independent from young age. My brother was born with complications and he needed much more attention than I did, who was 4 at the time. I do not blame my parent, they were around my age when they had my brother, thus they were working and taking care of two children. I do not say they neglected me, but mentally I did not have sufficient support and understanding from them, as far as I can remember. I was there, healthy, disciplined, quite little girl.
I was a quite girl in school. Tall and slim girl, with short cut hair. My grades where excellent until Grade 5-6. No one noticed me in school. But I had my fair friends, two of them are still my best friends. Then in summer of Grade 8, I have changed. I rebelled against everyone, including myself. It is strange memory that I have about my high school years, it was filled with countless fun with classmates, classes, teachers, love, hatred, disappointments, depression, etc. But, I survived!!!

(This part was about my early ages, next one will be on more on teenage and youth periods. )

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent posting.
Thank you and have a good week.