Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Maybe...

Maybe I should shout to the world how I feel. Maybe I should just hide it and keep to myself. What is the best solution, I don't know. Do or will I ever know? I dunno. There were many times in my life, where I broke down and cried. But, I stood up once again, and carried on with my life. All broken, all scarred, but my heart was still hoping for a light. Now, I came to phase in my life, where my heart is numb, from all those hurt and scars. Will I be alive again? I dunno. Almost 30, I feel like uninterested to the excitement of life. Why would I be like this? I feel sick to my stomach that I have became so indifferent to life. Obviously, I have my kid, so I will go on. But my soul do not sing anymore. What should I do to make it sing, to make myself eager for life? I do live, people will see me as hard working single mom, nice personality. However, do they see my pain, my numbness? I guess not. It's no one's fault, this is how life goes on. Do I count days until my death, NO. Because I have kid, my family, my parents, my obligations. But do I life to the full, NO.
Well, let's just hope, this pessimism of mine goes away fast, and pray that this was just one of those days, when I get stressed and down. Cheers to ya all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiim bii vii vii.