Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Thursday, January 3, 2008

WHAT I WOULD DO FOR “MY MAN”

You have to pretend to be male (if you are a woman) and to be mine.

It is getting dark and gloomy outside. Cold winter night is crawling upon us. We sit in cozy little dark room filled with light coming from fireplace. There is soft wool carpet on the floor and we are barefoot. You are sitting on the sofa on the left side of me and sipping your cognac. I’m sitting on the floor and purling like a little kitten, then placing my head on your legs. You are softly stroking my hair with your gentle touch. I softly look up to you and our eyes meet. Your eyes look so special with soft lights. It makes me dizzy and happy, so that it hurts inside my chest. I guess it is my poor little heart pondering from joy of you being near to me. Then I slowly get up, tenderly caress your hair, and kiss your lips so passionately. (To be continued…)

No comments: