Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Friday, January 4, 2008

Poem 22

Would like to dedicate this to my friend.

I know how you feel inside
I will keep your secrets beside
I will lie next to you in a dark
So that you could whisper the rest

Softly touch the truth
Caress the time with your love
Moon and stars are singing in the night
Our suffering will end
When our souls dance in the light

Be there in the depth of time
For us and for the future
Hold back your breath
So that your brain could freeze
Then your heart will shine with ease

Don't say a word with no worth
Plead with your eyes and beg for my love endlessly
I will fill your empty heart with warmth
Please wait for something hopelessly

No comments: