Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A little more about …

HOROSCOPES

I believe and read Horoscopes. I mostly prefer general description of zodiac signs, than daily horoscopes. I think that descriptions of 12 signs are 60-80 percent accurate. Wouldn’t you want to know about yourself or someone dear to you at that level of accuracy? I would. I would prefer to know 60% than nothing at all and not waste my precious time on getting to know someone. I’d rather spend my time loving and caring for them J Well, that’s just my thought. I know, people will say that horoscopes are not accurate and you cannot rely on them. However, my personal experience dictates that in most cases, signs are very accurate indicator of someone’s personality.


WHAT WOULD YOU BUY IF YOU HAD 100,000 USD?

If I had 100 grand, I would buy a car. Not any car, but very nice car. As a woman, I do not care about the power and engine stuff. However, this car looks so awesome! Just look at it! Don’t you think? This is Toyota Auris.



MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS

If you have not read this book yet, I highly recommend you to read it. It is very useful insight to world of men and women. It is written in very plain English. I was interested in becoming Psychologist, and planned to do Family Counseling, but unfortunately could not pursue that due to certain circumstances. If you are in family trouble, or want to know more about psychology of opposite sex, read on. Usually it is available as e-book on Internet.

No comments: