Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hunks, I worship




Leonardo DiCaprio (born November 11, 1974) - American
The talented actor, the one I have worshiped for years :) Has this quality that combines good and bad boy appeal.













Walter Bruce Willis
(born March 19, 1955) - German/American
If I marry an older man, I want to marry him. Even though he is "old" he still retained his sexy appeal, don't know why, but he is sexy grandpa :)











Richard Gere
(born August 31, 1949) - American
The classical example of good boy appearance.













Johnny Depp (born June 9, 1963) - American
Aah, the bad boy! Love it!











Josh Hartnett (born July 21, 1978) - American
Has this boyish face, innocent, but has bit of a dark side to it.
My typical favorite.















Tom Hanks (born July 9, 1956) - American
He is the ideal husband type. Funny, sweet, calm, dependable, etc. Well, at least this is how I picture him, as I'm not personally acquainted with him :) But, want my husband to be someone like him.

No comments: