Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Monday, June 15, 2009

Falling in love

Damn, again in love! When will it end, me falling in love? I guess most of these "fallings" are crushes, not real love. But people do say "falling in love" so I say the same.
This time, tall, slim guy. Again, very unique, confident leader. His smiles drive me crazy and I've been magnetized by him. I feel alive and colorful, but am I getting too old for these love-plays? I get frustrated easily.
Well wish me luck! :) Fingers crossed...

No comments: