Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Monday, October 13, 2008

Made In Mongolia

It has been almost a year, since I started this blog. When I look back, most of my articles were somewhat criticizing. I do like to criticize, but obviously there has to be some threshold to it. I do not manufacture anything, I do not produce and goods or services, in fact I do not contribute any good ideas or solutions to the society. So who am I to criticize? However, this is my personal space, thus I write whatever I want to, that is to exercise my freedom of speech. :)

Anyways, this time I want to write something that I and my fellow citizens of Mongolia all should be proud of.
1. Trolleybus. We are making our very own trolleybus. Previously, Mongolia imported trolleybuses from Russia. Now, we can produce electricity and trolleybus domestically, making some part of our public transportation independent from fuel (mostly imported from Russia) and machinery (also imported from Russia).


2. Cashmere products. As the world knows, Mongolia is famous for its good quality, low price cashmere products. There are many manufacturers that produce fashionable goods from cashmere, such as Gobi, Goyo, Altai Cashmere, etc. Only things missing here are good marketing techniques and competitiveness.


3. People. Given the rough weather, high inflation, low salaries, and inadequate health services, Mongolian people are still striving to live full life. We see light in every darkness comes upon us. We jumped with joy when Mongolians won two gold medals from Beijing Olympics. We forgave the Government for the July 1 riots and 6 deaths. Every citizen is doing his/her best to contribute to the economy, to better their lives.


4. Sumo. Mongolian wrestlers are dominating Japanese Sumo!



These are only few examples of things that makes me cry when our national anthem sounds.
I am proud to be Mongolian!


No comments: