Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Monday, October 6, 2008

Bye My Friend

Well, it has been almost half-year, since my friend Ots started whining about my blog. He said it was interesting, but it was all about me. He didn't like the fact that there was nothing about my friends, especially about him he he. So, here we go. This piece is dedicated to you Ots :)

He worked with me for the last 13 months. We shared the same office hall, same interests, same smoking area, and in fact, we had same type of cars. We used to be good friends, smoking buddies, gossipers, and coworkers. His wife is pretty and successful, his son is cute and clever. He has a good career ahead of him. I envy him :)
Unfortunately, he left us for better future. I obviously support his decision and wish him well. All of us at the company, wish you good luck and will always miss your distinct laugh Ots :) Hope we will remain good friends for many years to come!

Cheers!

2 comments:

OTS said...

Hi Vica,

I am a fan of your blog. Sounds like your friend is nice man and I envy you of having good freinds around you! hihihihi

Unknown said...

Hi Vica,
yagaad oird goyo blogoo update hiihgui baina aa???

ajil ihtei?