Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Thursday, February 7, 2008

WHAT I WOULD DO FOR "MY MAN" (continued)

By many requests, here is the anticipated continuation of the short-narrative.

You grabbed me by my arms, pulled me up to your face, and looked deeply into my eyes. Then, by kissing passionately, you lured me to your arms. Your tongue touched mine and I felt the rush of distinctive feelings that I have not felt for so long. My breasts were pushed against your chest. My nipples were seduced by your touch. I could not breathe, could not see, and could think no longer. All I could do was to enjoy the moment and passion running through my veins and burning every part of my body. I realized that my left arm was around your neck and right one was caressing your soft brown hair. I released a soft cry of pleasure.

No comments: