Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I would and would not do

Strange thought crossed my mind the other day. I have attempted to identify things I would do and wouldn't do if someone offered me a million bucks. So here is the list of 10 random things that I have mentally compiled.

WOULD DO


1. Kiss an ugly man, just because I feel pity for him
2. Give 10-20$ to homeless (but wouldn't give it right to their hands, I have to put it somewhere near them, on the ground, or "begging basket" or something, as it is considered bad luck if you put something in their hands, as it takes away your luck :?)
3. Have more babies :)
4. Change my job/occupation
5. Consider writing a book or publishing a magazine
6. Try to be a singer (not only shouting in the karaoke)
7. Ride on the roller coaster and be scared :) (which is actually fun!)
8. Be an actress (its my childhood dream to be an actress, or even comedian)
9. Do lectures (on any topic, subject - eve though I have fear of speaking in front of many people)
10. Sleep for 24 hours (aahhh... nice :) )

WOULDN'T DO

1. Marry a man just because he is better off financially or career wise.
2. Hurt someone intentionally.
3. Be part of the governmental organization (as they are the real bureaucrats and top inefficiencies of these days in Mongolia)
4. Touch an alive fish (it is too gross ... eyyyaaaaakkkkk)
5. Come near insects (too afraid of them, in fact have a phobia)
6. Be nice to person who is unfair to others and keep my mouth shut.
7. Jump with parachute or skydive etc. (afraid of heights)
8. Be surrogate mother (would not give up a child that I have bore for 9-10 months.)
9. Try to be someone I'm not.
10. Intentionally lie to loved ones.

No comments: