Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Monday, May 4, 2009

Can somebody help me?

I'm trying to update my blog template and turn it into 3 column template. However, I'm experiencing problems related to HTML code, of which obviously I have no clue. Can somebody help me to tweak the codes so that the two side-columns and main body will distribute evenly and look nice? Otherwise, it gets scrambled into one place. Oh... wish I could understand these numbers, letters, and symbols :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

photo looks nice on your blog header! :)
about blog template. you should look through at YOUTUBE.com .
it might have some video examples on how to change your theme. GOODLUCK