Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Losing Weight

I am trying to loose weight. There are many and many ways to do that according to media. The easiest ones are to take pills, and wait for them to work the wonders on your body. Hardest ones is to get on diet and exercise. I have been fighting my weight off for long time now and tried many ways. Took pills that suppressed my appetite. It worked, but when the pills are finished, I got back on old eating habits. I eat much more when I am stressed or depressed. The pills are expensive. You cannot take the through your whole life, that's for sure, as they will damage your liver and other internal organs. I also tried exercising in gym with my friends. Then again, I couldn't keep it up as a routine. I didn't have strength and consistency to exercise. I have low self esteem and too weak to exercise on my own without anyones' force. Next, I tried to go on diet. And again, failed. Whenever I got stressed I wanted to eat, especially sweet things. I know I have to treat the roots of my mental instability and be as relaxed as possible. However, my life does not permit me to do so for now. I do not know if it in future. So you can easily see how weak willed I am. Now, I have put another goal to loose some weight, but not sure to which type of loosing I should stick to. My friend is suggesting me to go swimming. I hope I can have time to do so and will do so. Will get back with the results he he. Please scold me if I'm getting off my truck and support me. Thanks! :)


No comments: