Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun Way To Learn Chinese

MyHotComments.com

It took me a while to finally understand and "learn" Chinese hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Chinese and I don't think it's Chinese pinyin on the right side of the picture. It's definitely not.

MKH said...

Dear my Chinese friend,
This is for fun only, and I am aware that is it not right Chinese ping yin. Thank you for ready ma blog though!