Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just blah blah

Today I decided to write about nothing. I'm tired of being all academic and politically correct. Let's write something that is "Just blah blah." OK, here it goes.
So here are the 10 things that one must know about me. :)

1. I like "Friends," anybody else like it?
2. I have a dog, small and white one.
3. I'm interested in art, especially in paintings and photography.
4. I love psychology, and read lots of stuff on that matter. Someday I dream to be a psychologist.
5. I have a bad temper. I get easily angry and get excited fast, but that is just who I am.
6. I think Nokia and Sony Ericsson are the best mobile phones. Nokia is best for its functionality and SE is for its battery life.
7. I never been to the "real" countryside, except a trip to Ulaan Tsutgalan waterfall on Orkhin River. I was 16-17 then.
8. I am not good at budgeting. I spend too much on crap stuff he he.
9. I care very much about my friends.
10. I have been to 5 countries (if you count Hong Kong as a country hehe) and would love to see different ones.

Any questions and comments? Ke ke ke :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Vica,

I like your blog. Your articles are lively and thoughtful.
You are good listener, one of my brave, cheerful and wise friends. You have a lot of good characters, I wish I had those.
I'd like to say 'thank you' for being with and listening to my problems during the difficult times I experienced.
Wish you the best!

Love,
Khosoo