Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Dear Boss

Dear Bo$$,
A$ all of u$ know, the United $tate$ i$ coming out of the rece$$ion.
I hope you will be under$tanding to the need$ of u$ worker$, who gave $o much $upport and $weat during the hard time$. I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
$incerely,
Norman $mith
--------------*---------------------------*-----------------------*----------------
Dear NOrman,
I kNOw you work hard, but NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing well as of yet.
NOw they're saying they're NOt sure if we're NOt going into aNOther recession. I have NO more to add right NOw. You kNOw what I mean.
NOw get back to work.
Management

No comments: