Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Real Apologies

Dear small group of friends and whoever read my blog,

I apologize for long absence and not updating my blog for last 2 months. It been a crazy few months, so much happened. so much done and undone. Changes in my career, family, life, love etc. In short, I was f... busy... so no whining! He he he, just kidding... I had limited Internet access and no time , so sorry folks. I will keep up my blog in good order and condition from now on. Thank you for returning to my blog and your patience! Cheers!

No comments: