Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A-list fashion

AMA 2009 Red Carpet






Shakira
- the color goes so well with the background, but I gotta admit, this dress looks nice on her. Shoes - not so well, looks so uncomfortable.



















Rihanna
- looks like a bouquet of black roses made from carefully cut black paper. But, I like her hair though :)















Black Eyed Peas - Love Fergie! So nice! But, don't get that one-eyed man next to her ha ha.

















Nicole Kidman - Yahoo has given her B+ rating. I disagree. This dress looks so dull on her, against her pale skin.
















Oh god! Kelly Clarkson could've done so much better! She looks like me at christmas party with poorly chosen outfit. Has she gained weight? What has happened to you?!





















Toni Braxton - 43 years old! Looks younger than me! OMG! Love her gorgeous dress, but somehow I'm having a deja vu, that I've seen this dress somewhere, long time ago?!

















Bad, bad kitty! Leona Lewis in leather?! Who is her image maker or designer! Complete disaster to me!














End let me end this list with:





Carrie Underwood
- perky, fetish, petite lady in silky, champagne colored mini dress. Looks nice and love that accessories!















Photos from www.omg.yahoo.com

No comments: