Proverbs around the corner

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive tons of shit."

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Again, more about me

Most people, if not everyone, make shabby decisions, stupid mistakes, and wrong judgments. Is it right to just accept them as part of the life or you should strive not to make them?

Shabby decisions or bad decision making is my trait or brand. I'm indecisive. I always struggled and fought inside my head to make my decisions. I'm not the master of decisions, but try to thin rational. I'm good at arguing for the case, however not the leader or the one to make decisions. Is there something wrong, shall I change?

Obviously mistakes should be avoided, but don't we learn more from our mistakes rather than our glory? Personally, I think mistakes are unavoidable part of our life and we learn through them to be better individual. Do I learn from mine? Sometimes, I think that I get some positive and some negative effects from my mistakes. Each time, no matter big or small, I make mistakes I become stiff, rigid, selfish, lonely, or in another words, tough woman. Then there is question: Does mistakes make us adversely tough? Does it mean, if we make fewer mistakes, we will be less selfish, sociable etc.? Maybe...

I try not to judge people, but I do that everyday. Doesn't matter who, when, why... I judge them. With my comments, suggestions, vision, or just slipped words, I judge them. And only after that I think, "who am I to judge?" I thought I was less judgmental, free spirited, open minded person. But as life proves me wrong, I realize that I'm traditional, stubborn, and rigid to new changes. How come I am the opposite of what I thought to be myself?

No comments: